Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars

Images borrowed from www.cookiesandcups.blogspot.com


If those pictures don't tempt all the chocolate lovers out there, I don't know what will!!!! My good friend, Amanda, made these one evening for our small group Bible study. I was in chocolate heaven and HAD to have the recipe. She forwarded the link to me and I was just looking for an excuse to make them. Fortunately, my brother and his family came up for a visit and I had just that excuse. In the words of my niece, Emily, "They are A-MAZ-ING!" Of course, in all fairness, Emily also thinks Justin Bieber is amazing...lol. But seriously...yummy, yummy, yummy!! I hope you have a reason to make them...SOON.

Just in case you missed the link above, please click here for the recipe...and while you're at it, check out the rest of the recipes on Cookies and Cups!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to make them again...just for me!! All of them...just for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually thought of making them just for me and freezing individual pieces for treats here and there. But I think I would need to put the freezer under lock and key and give the key to my non-cheesecake loving hubby.

    ReplyDelete