Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Corn Salad

I have to admit...this sounds odd...lol. Michele says it's good and everyone asked for the recipe at a family get-together. I'm going to definitely have to try this...sounds really easy.

Please consider taking pictures of the food you make and e-mailing the pictures to me. While I've tried many of the recipes you've been sending, I haven't made them all.

Also...thanks so much for the response and all the recipes. I've got quite a few and I'm trying to go through them all. If you don't see your recipe on the blog for quite a while, know that it's coming. And...keep sending me more!!!!

Corn Salad
2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained (I'm sure you could use frozen or whatever you want too)
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup of mayonnaise
Mix together. Right before serving, add 1 bag of chili cheese fritos crushed. Mix and serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment